Westside Village Nursing Center is located minutes from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and downtown Indianapolis. Our facility has easy access to Interstate 465 and the Indianapolis International Airport. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Visit Indy provides tourism information for Indianapolis including hotels, restaurants, attractions and scheduled events.
- The Indianapolis Motor Speedway, home of the Indy 500, is the largest spectator sporting facility in the wold.
- The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra, founded in 1930, performs hundreds of concerts every year in the historic Hilbert Circle Theatre.
- The Indianapolis Zoo, a zoo, aquarium and botanical garden, is the largest privately funded zoo in the United States and is fun for all ages.
- The Circle Center in downtown Indianapolis features many shopping and dining locations, as well as nine hotels.